Monday, March 19, 2007

Updates

I realize that it has been awhile since I have updated, but it had also been some time since we gamed. Please note that we will be gaming again on March 25, 2007. But, the residence halls open at 1:00 PM so I am guessing that we will probably get started at around 1:15...get there as soon as you can.

We only had one level jump this go around, but there are many of you that have the potential
to go up in the next adventure. Some of you are painfully close.

This week while I am couch-ridden and somewhat high on drugs (after the wisdom teeth work), I am hoping to finish up the dungeon. It should be fun!

Stay tuned for the chronicles soon.

1 comment:

Peter Brooks said...

Yeah...getting wisdom teeth out is not fun...hope you get better by Sunday! Although, being on drugs may prove interesting...

pb