Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Done For the Semester...the Future?

It is difficult for me to write this, but this past Sunday will be out last gaming session for the spring semester. Many members of the group will need to be at the Pre-Awards ceremony this Sunday which is right in the middle of our session. Next Sunday is the Nelson/Breese/Clemans Picnic, which your Dungeon Master needs to be at. Then, the semester is over and we go home for the summer. But, there are two ideas that I would like to throw out to the group:

Summer Gaming
Several of you have thrown out the idea of gaming a few times over the summer. Perhaps we might be able to put one session together a month that is larger than usual. Something in the area of 8-10 hours.

Fall Gaming
I realize that Packer and Badger games will make the fall weekends a little more complicated, but I was hoping to keep this going at least every other week during the fall semester.

Let me know what you think about each of these options and I'll see what I can work out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, i'm here all summer, and i don't give a crap about sports, so i'm in.
--Ryan--