Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Preparations for the Weekend

As we all prepare for this Sunday's adventure, there are a few things that I want you all to keep in mind:
  • Think about your "wish list" in terms of items that you want to buy for the good of the party and items that you want to buy for yourself. You have quite a bit of money to spend.
  • Be thinking about taking some time to update your character's background and history. Your characters have been through quite a bit thus far and it may alter how you decide to role play your character in sessions.
  • I challenge you all (myself included) to role play more with your character. I think it will add an extra dimension to our gaming.
I working on fleshing out my characters for the Deathmaster and more Lac. I think you will notice a difference. Sunday's adventure should be fun and interesting. There shouldn't be as much fighting, but we'll see.

No comments: