Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Torgrim's Top Ten

The following is a transcript sent from Torgrim the Cold to his apprentice Vance Eagle during Torgrim's recent trip to Greyhawk and surrounding areas. We can all expect our benevolent protector and leader to return soon.

Torgrim's Top Ten Adventure Moments:
(in his own words, so prepare yourself)

10. Clerics aren't to be trusted...'cause they're magic-users...unless they heal you, then all is good.
9. Thief good person, I trust him lots...until he liquidates my bank account.
8. Fighter good person, I trust him lots...until he kills the thief and liquidates my bank account.
7. Learn from your mistakes, don't make bird noises when you don't know what the birds are.
6. Paladins...annoy me...when he sleeps, I look to take dump in armor.
5. Sea Creatures are weak sauce...like a fine orcish BBQ.
4. Hill Giants are not weak sauce...sick of getting my ass handed to me by those boulder throwing sons of $#&%s.
3. Anyone wanna open up a bar in Greyhawk?
2. Magic check: does that thing glow....EARGGGGH *break*...yep, still hate magic.
1. Monk pretty cool now...like the fact that he has large chromatic orbs when he throws himself into battle...maybe I make him new apprentice.




No comments: