Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fall Semester Gaming Dates

Hey folks! I am not sure how many of you check this blog regularly, so the following information will also be E-mailed out and posted on Facebook. With the best information I have for now, I have decided on dates for the Fall 2008 semester. I tried as best I could to incorporate the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month, but certain University requirements caused a few changes. Please take note that all sessions are on Saturdays from 1:00-5:00 PM. There are the days:
  • September 6
  • September 13
  • October 4
  • October 25
  • November 1
  • November 15
  • December 6
Please put these in your calendar now. I am excited for our first few sessions as they will wrap up what was supposed to be done over the summer. It will be fun! We will also be welcoming Jon, Rob and Jason into the group as well. They will all be bringing in their own new characters as well.

1 comment:

Jim Droste said...

Just to let you all know, the October 25 session will need to re-scheduled. I am not committed to an out of state conference that weekend.