Monday, September 29, 2008

News About the Next Session

Given the intensity and the results of the battle versus the naga, the October 4, 2008 adventure will need to be modified a little bit. I would like the following people to come at 12:30 PM:

12:30 PM Crew
Ryan Demmon
Eric Minix
Jack Workman
Jon Rasmussen
Jason Renard

I would like the following folks to join us at 2:00 PM:

2:00 PM Crew
Nick Sayner
Tom Dittl
Rob Clancy
Ryan Nohr

As always, our adventures will take place in the Webster basement in the CA workroom. As you can see, I would like to start our session a little early for a few folks, but I would also like to go until 6:00 PM if possible for everyone. Please plan accordingly or let me know what you will be able to make.

I will say that the last session was pretty intense and definitely left me unsettled, but I am intrigued to see where things move from here. There are many adventures ahead for this party...there is also a big pile of magical items waiting as well.

Anyone want to try on a crown ;)?

P.S. Look for a summary of the last adventure later tonight. I will also be computing experience...a few people will likely go up a level...even in death :).

No comments: