Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lac's Chronicles: The Possession of the Crown, Part III

I journal this with a heavy heart. Only Lornax and I live after our encounter with the naga. In none of my research have I ever encountered something like it. It had the ability to cast spells. In fact, it was able to cast spells that our party often used in combat, especially hold person and continual light. What hurt most though, was its poison attack. This attack alone killed Aleron, Ervis, Trego and Father Roland.

Theodis used that cursed wand and created a fireball that damaged everyone in the party, including himself. He ended up killing himself from the flame of his own fireball. We get rid of that damn wand!

Lornax was paralyzed early in the combat and came out of the spell just in time and was able to deliver the final blow. With my ability to fly, I brought Lornax down the shaft and the end of the hallway. Going forward from this significant decline, we found the treasure room. Among the treasure, we found the crown on a pedestal.

I am not sure what to do at this point. There are two of us down here alone...I can only hope someone will come to rescue us. I also wonder if my party members will ever join the realm of the living...

No comments: