Monday, February 16, 2009

Where Are We Now? (from Lac)


We were able to secure a boat that would take us from Hardby to Highport. It was a merchant vessel, and for a mere 10gp per person, we were given passage. We had no required responsibilities.

That didn't last long.

Before we could even get the boat ready to leave, we were attacked by what I imagine were the seafaring cousins of the trolls we encountered on our journey to Hardby. They did try to exact their revenge.

We were able to defeat five trolls, and only the ranger went down in the combat. They did have a very fearsome attack. After the attack, we managed to have three days of smooth sailing, until there was a large bang from under the ship.

That couldn't be good. It only took a few charges and attacks by the dragon turtle before the ship was capsized and the party went overboard. Everyone except for me. Using my flying ability, I made sure the other crew members made it to life boats. Then I tried to figure out where the party went.

On my way down into the sea, I was met with the touch of a hand on my back and then suddenly I was able to breath under water. Two hands clasped a necklace around my neck that looks likes the picture found on this entry.

When I ran into the rest of the party, we found a large symbol, looking similar to the pendant on the sea bottom. After trying to figure out what the heck it did, we saw Theodis disappear. Eventually, our thoughts turned to him or our continuing quest.

We all have now met up in the middle of a dark cavern...I really have no idea where the heck we are.

No comments: