Sunday, February 11, 2007

Session 2 Experience

I wanted to let you all know that I computed experience for today's adventure. Many characters went up one level, one even went up two levels. Some of you did not, but you are very, very close to leveling. Barbarians just take awhile...

I wanted to commend all of you for your role-playing in today's adventure. I was very impressed with what your characters had to say. Everyone was rewarded for this. It was some of the best that I have seen. I especially liked the party leadership discussion. Many folks took risks and said some things that might have not been popular, but were within their character.

I should have the chronicles for today's adventure up by Tuesday, hopefully earlier. I look forward to gaming with all of you next Sunday. If you are not going to WURHA, I would still like you at the session by 1:00. It is possible that we might be able to start on time. We will find out once the WURHA delegation leaves UW Stout.

No comments: